Saturday 30 March 2013

Day tripping to Scarborough

Taking a day off work I decided to meet my Mum and Dad by the coast at Scarborough. I absolutely love Whitby (which is just up the coast) but taking my camera out and about on Thursday around Scarborough made me see the town through different eyes. I've been heading to Scarborough at least twice a year since I was born so it's familiar territory but the buildings and sea front on a cold, snowy day made for good viewing. There's something really nice about taking time out when everyone else is working - it's a lot quieter and having a day off work is always a bonus! Here are a few pics I snapped on my trip (of course, it wouldn't be complete without fish 'n' chips!). 


2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely and colourful - even under those very British over-cast skies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess, I'd like to go back with my lomo!

    ReplyDelete